Buddhists stole my clarinet... and I'm still as mad as Hell about it! How did a small-town boy from the Midwest come to such an end? And what's he doing in Rhode Island by way of Chicago, Pittsburgh, and New York? Well, first of all, it's not the end YET! Come back regularly to find out. (Plant your "flag" at the bottom of the page, and leave a comment. Claim a piece of Rhode Island!) My final epitaph? "I've calmed down now."

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Romney's 5 Sons Avoid Military Service?

Also from Salon's War Room
by Tim Grieve

Maybe they saw the president on the front lines

Asked on CNN this morning whether the fact that none of his five sons has served in the U.S. military might be a political issue for him, Iraq surge supporter and GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney said: "Each of my five sons gave two years of their life to the service of their church, and I consider that service to be laudable. But I very highly value those who serve in the military. But it is a volunteer military and I hope that we keep it that way."

1 Comments:

Blogger Denier said...

Typical gutless Republicans, always want to send someone else's kids off to fight. As john kerry said about Vietnam: who's gonna be the last one to die for a mistake?

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home