Buddhists stole my clarinet... and I'm still as mad as Hell about it! How did a small-town boy from the Midwest come to such an end? And what's he doing in Rhode Island by way of Chicago, Pittsburgh, and New York? Well, first of all, it's not the end YET! Come back regularly to find out. (Plant your "flag" at the bottom of the page, and leave a comment. Claim a piece of Rhode Island!) My final epitaph? "I've calmed down now."

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Law Day...perhaps you misunderstood what you think he said he meant....

From Dan Froomkin's Tuesday column....

Happy Law Day!

"A New York Times editorial today traces the history of Law Day and notes: "In keeping with tradition, President Bush has issued a proclamation inviting Americans today to 'celebrate the Constitution and the laws that protect our rights and liberties.' It rings more than a little hollow..."

Note from Greetings: I think you all misunderstood. I think what Bush said was that he was declaring it National GET AROUND the Law Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home