Buddhists stole my clarinet... and I'm still as mad as Hell about it! How did a small-town boy from the Midwest come to such an end? And what's he doing in Rhode Island by way of Chicago, Pittsburgh, and New York? Well, first of all, it's not the end YET! Come back regularly to find out. (Plant your "flag" at the bottom of the page, and leave a comment. Claim a piece of Rhode Island!) My final epitaph? "I've calmed down now."

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I love the ladies (LUPEC - Ladies United for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails)

LUPEC: Drunk with power
LUPEC Ladies at the George and Perle Mesta Mausoleum, the Homewood Cemetery, Pittsburgh, PA. Photo by John Colombo.

Go to their website for the following poll.. it's the best. http://lupec.org/
LUPEC - Poll #16 - Dollar Bill, Y'all
With all this new fangled money--state quarters, pimpy new Benjamins--which of the following would you most like to see?:
1 Angela Davis replace Andrew Jackson on the $20.
2 Rick Santorum on a $3 bill.
3 Eleanor Roosevelt on the other side of the dime.
4 Doesn't matter what it looks like--give it to me and I'll take care of the rest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Om said...

oh wait, I think Lynn Swann can be added to that list soon!

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Mariner said...

Frap Gurl, I hope we can keep Mr. Swann off of the two-dollar bill. His Pirouettes should be kept to the football field, where he actually has some experience. But I'll bet the good ladies of LUPEC would welcome him for a drink. Any candidate Swann drink names come to mind? I see a contest coming on here.. and it's not gubernatorial.. name the Swann drink. I enjoyed your blog, by the way.

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Om said...

Sir Swann was in my town yesterday! WTH!!! Imagine..I utter his name and he comes! Jubelier was oh so happy to welcome him!

Obviously I live in PA..It is the New West Virginia.. This week I have witnessed a county official say more than once the word.."re-tard" and while working... I have seen Center County's new DA..that has replaced the "Illusive" Ray Gricar, fire his assistant DA..that ran agianst him..giving her a 2 hour notice to get the hell outta the office! and then did an interview about it in which he said...she never came to him and said..that she enjoyed being a prosecuter..WTF!!!!! I think it is sweeps month in politics in PA...

I will leave the drink naming up to you.. I am sober til the summer..hehe

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home