Buddhists stole my clarinet... and I'm still as mad as Hell about it! How did a small-town boy from the Midwest come to such an end? And what's he doing in Rhode Island by way of Chicago, Pittsburgh, and New York? Well, first of all, it's not the end YET! Come back regularly to find out. (Plant your "flag" at the bottom of the page, and leave a comment. Claim a piece of Rhode Island!) My final epitaph? "I've calmed down now."

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bush sad about Brazilians killed

SO... one of Bush's aides came up to him and said "Sir. two Brazilians were killed in the protests during your visit."

Bush said, "That's a shame. I should mention that in a press conference, shouldn't I?"

The aide said, "That's a good idea. I'll call a press conference."

Just before going onstage, Bush turned to his aide and said, "Let me get the facts straight first.... How many are in a Brazilian?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home