Buddhists stole my clarinet... and I'm still as mad as Hell about it! How did a small-town boy from the Midwest come to such an end? And what's he doing in Rhode Island by way of Chicago, Pittsburgh, and New York? Well, first of all, it's not the end YET! Come back regularly to find out. (Plant your "flag" at the bottom of the page, and leave a comment. Claim a piece of Rhode Island!) My final epitaph? "I've calmed down now."

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

John Edwards - Will The People Take Repsonsiblity?

Can You Look Your Children In the Eye?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I came across this site while browsing the Pittsburgh blog scene. I thought you might find this project interesting.

I am one of the co-founders of a new Web site called 20DC.com. We are trying to create a new venue for politics online through the site. With blogging, networking, resources for grassroots groups and the like, our mission is to bring politics up to speed with this Internet world.

And, well, you're already working on that.

We just launched, but are slowly gathering more users and attention. I hope you will stop by sometime and check it out.

Best Regards,
Jesse J. Helfrich
CEO, 20DC

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home